A potential buyer is on the way….
- Make sure all clutter is tucked away
- Hide or lock away all valuables and prescription medications
- Turn on at least one light in each room. Be sure to include marketable features such as under counter and recessed lighting
- Open drapes or blinds
- Empty waste bins
- Enact our prearranged plan for pets — whatever that might be
- Wipe down bathrooms; lower toilet lids
- Plug in an air freshener or heat a pan of cinnamon sticks before you leave — but don’t leave it burning!
We will request that all agents interested in showing your house call us first and we will notify you to ensure availability. Before you leave your house: