The Red Rabbit Team follows a basic, but very important rule when a marketing plan is developed for your home: Professional and First-Class.
All marketing materials will be professionally designed and first class or the Red Rabbit Team will not put its name on it, and most importantly, will not represent your home with it. The reason? Your home is your most—or one of your most—valuable assets. You should demand the very best when it comes to marketing home. The Red Rabbit Team agrees and delivers.
Just some of the many tools we can offer you to market your home:
- Professional photography
- Pricing and Staging Guidance
- Direct mail cards to potential buyers
- Professionally designed fliers and mailers; laminated copy of flyer attached to flier box so it’s never empty!
- Custom Red Rabbit Home Marketing Book
- Cleverly worded marketing signs to point out key selling features throughout your home
- e-blasts to thousands of top area agents
- FMLS/GMLS exposure with custom description and pictures of your home
- Internet exposure on Red Rabbit Team website, Keller Williams’ website, Trulia, Zillow, AJC Homefinder, plus realtor.com, other real estate websites, plus paid Facebook ads
- Advertising in The Crier
- Virtual Tours
- Yard Sign with flyer yard box
- Multiple Open houses with personal invitations to neighbors
- Network with other real estate agents via caravans and office open houses
- Lock box for agent access
- Collect showing feedback from brokers and potential buyers
- Reverse prospecting — We’ll contact brokers with clients who have an active search that fits your home’s descriptions